Plywood it is an economical and readily available alternative to solid wood. Plywood is a more stable and a lot less expensive alternative to solid lumber. Most cabinet and furniture makers use plywood with solid wood trimming to create beautiful cabinetry and furniture. Plywood is manufactured with different thickness of veneers. The multi-ply structure provide a steady, stable, strong and excellent panel at an affordable price.
- Excellent durable, rigid and resistant
- Grade D4 this grade of plywood is structurally sound but allows for defects on the surface of the material these defects can include open knots, discolorations, and splits this material is suitable for applications where the strength of plywood is needed but the appearance does not matter
- 11-ply for core plus face and back
- Surfaces provide excellent holding power for glue and screws
- Excellent for arts and crafts, school projects and DIY projects, drawing, painting, wood engraving, wood burning and laser projects
- EPA CARB certified