Falken Design's technical team will be happy to assist you with your individual requests, such as additional sheet sizes, colors and bespoke orders. Thanks to our longstanding experience in the acrylic glass industry we can fulfill almost any wish and any order.
About the material
Falken Design Aluminium Composite panels feature two thin sheets of Aluminium enclosing a Polyethylene core. They are lightweight but strong and the extremely flat surface is great for printing high quality graphics or text. Applications are POP Displays (Long-term), Framing, Signage and more. Recommended fabrications are mounting (cold), digital printing, screen printing, painting, saw cutting, routing, die cut/punch.
- Aluminum composite panels (comparable to Dibond) provide excellent durability in outdoor applications.
- They are unbreakable, stain resistant and weather resistant.
- It is a very rigid, durable and strong material although it is very light in weight.
- Aluminum composite panels are half the weight of aluminum.
- It is a very economical cladding material, as compared to other options available on the market.